Marsh Wear is looking for a talented Marketing Manager. Marsh Wear is a sister company of AFTCO, a major presence in the performance wear industry. This position is primarily responsible for the e-commerce and online marketing efforts for MarshWearClothing.com, but also coordinates offline events such as launch parties, supports our retail partners and the overall brand voice and direction. The person in this role works with in-house and outside partners, as well as independent video and photography talent. They will work alongside of AFTCO's robust inhouse product, digital marketing teams, and fulfillment teams to support the growth of Marsh Wear. This includes helping to develop the Marsh Wear brand voice. The ideal candidate will have the ability to coordinate cross-functional teams – including sales, marketing, merchandising, and design – as well as external web service providers.
Marketing Calendar – Create, oversee, and ensure the execution of Marsh Wear’s digital marketing calendar
· Scheduling and coordination of seasonal promotions, email blasts, and other marketing events
· Working with Marsh Wear’s designer to plan, coordinate and execute online marketing campaigns, e.g., Video Series, blog content, and brand story telling
· Aligning retail selling periods with Marsh Wear’s web promotions
Online Traffic – Oversight and execution of traffic acquisition and online marketing activities.
· Work alongside Marsh Wear’s paid search advertising partner on their ad creation, audience targeting and performance
· Involvement in execution and strategy of emails
· Working with AFTCO’s inhouse graphics department to further develop Marsh Wear’s graphics
· This may include photoshop, email design, and additional graphic work
Onsite Operations and Merchandising
Working with AFTCO’s inhouse merchandising team on the following:
· Effective onsite A/B testing and content optimization
· Leveraging onsite opportunities, e.g., email acquisition promotions
· Appropriate onsite merchandising of product categories
· Establishing a reporting discipline
· Fully understand business objectives around profitability, merchandising, and increasing brand awareness
· E-commerce experience with demonstrated ability to manage / lead internal teams and external collaborative partners
· Understanding and experience with SEO, PPC (and the major PPC platforms), Affiliate
· HTML knowledge is a plus. You will work alongside our in-house graphics team and outside web resources contractors when needed, but you must have the ability to make normal onsite changes within our CMS.
· Google Analytics knowledge
· Web / tech savvy with familiarity of current e-commerce trends
· Advanced Excel and other technical skills
· Experience managing rich media content
· Understanding and familiarity of the Active / Outdoor sportswear market or sporting goods market is a plus
· Knowledge and capability in relevant platforms and technology is a plus:
· E-commerce platforms (Shopify, WooCommerce, BigCommerce, etc.)
· Email platforms (MailChimp, Listrak, Bronto, Klaviyo)
· B2B Portals (RepSpark, Hubsoft, NuORDER, etc.)
· Web integration management (ERP systems, product / inventory feeds)
About You: Must be highly motivated, possess good communication skills, and have the ability to work as a team player. An interest in fishing and/or ocean sports is helpful. As a company we have donated 10% of our profits back to ocean conservation every year since 1958. It is important that our employees share our passion of giving back. Interested and qualified applicants must submit a resume that includes a cover letter outlining your qualifications and experience in relation to this specific position and salary requirements.